Hello everyone, my name is Mykesha A. Robinson , I am the author of this project.
“Refugees are Innovative and Creative Partners in Music, Technology and the Arts. The #WeCreate Awareness Campaign and The Festival of Hope will create an indelible awareness about Youth Refugees and the Champions that they have become.”
–Mykesha A. Robinson, President, World Music Commission
Partner with the City of Los Angeles to empower Refugee youth through Music, Technology, and the Arts. Collaborate with Refugees to Create an Awareness Campaign Platform and to provide robust technical support for programs, Refugee Agencies and non-profit organizations in Los Angeles that support Refugees andtheir families.
The World Music Commission will implement World Refugee Day and #WeCreate activities in two (2) phases. The initial 1.0 project phase of “capacity-building” will include establishing an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization for the purpose of planning, fundraising and producing World Refugee Day annual festival activities.
The second phase 2.0 of project will focus on the #WeCreate Celebrity Youth Refugee Awareness Campaign with mentoring components in areas of Music, Technology and the Arts. Program implementation for phase 2.0 will take place within Los Angeles based Refugee Resettlement Agencies from 2018-2020.
The World Refugee Day Festival Phase 1.0 planning activities will accomplish the following objectives:
- Reach over 300,000 refugee youth worldwide through Music, Technology and the Arts!
- Raise $500,000 for the City of Los Angeles Refugee Resettlement Agencies and their programs.
- Create an awareness of the refugee epidemic in Los Angeles and worldwide.
- Celebrate the milestones of refugees through Music, Technology and the Arts.
- Measure event outcomes and performance metrics by using a “simple means assessment”. Introduce World Music Commission partners “Social Nutrition” index and outcomes using the Emoji graphics. Are our kids Happy ???
Detailed information in the documents:
- Capability Statement WMC
- World Music Commission
- World Refugee Day and #WeCreate Awareness Campaign
- California Governor Letter of Recommendation
- Miss Universe Organization LLP, Agreement for the Miss Sacramento County Pageant
- Blueprint Education City Purchase Order for the City of Carson, CA: Event Purchase Order for World Music Commission for our Blueprint for Workplace Success Program/Event
- Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services – Foster Youth Trust Fund
- Operations Report (World Music Commission): Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services
- CA Department of Developmental Disabilities Organization
- Festival Planning for Franklin Graham and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association – Agreement Doc.
- Franklin Graham Festivals Payment for Festival of Hope (Billy Graham Evangelistic Association)
- Operations Report: Franklin Graham with Festival of Hope (Billy Graham Evangelistic Association)
- University of Southern California USC: Letter of Recommendation for Los Angeles County Community Development Corporation
- City of Carson, CA Hon. Jim Dear
- City of Gardena, California Business Recognition for World Music Commission
- Miss Sacramento County, Pageant US Federal Trademark – Miss Universe Organization LLLP
- Letter: Mayor Kevin Johnson, Sacramento, California: Miss Sacramento County
- Miss Sacramento County Pageant [Full Pageant Production Video] – Miss Universe Organization LLLP
- Sponsors: Miss Sacramento County Promo Video
- Celebrity Bowling Tournament (Event Promo Video)
- NBC News – World Music Commission, Miss Sacramento County Pageant Celebrity Bowling Tournament– Miss Universe Organization LLLP
- NBC News – The World Music Commission – Empowering Women in the “Heels Movement”.
- Websites owned by the World Music Commission:
- a) WorldMusicCommission.com
- b) MissSacCounty.com, MissSacCounty.org for the Miss Sacramento County Pageant
- c) MykeshaRobinson.com, Mykesha.org, Mykesha.World
- d) LACCDC.com for the Los Angeles County Community Development Corporation
- e) TrinityTiara.com (Trinity Harris)
- f) Faith-Isabella.com (Faith Keys)
- g) FifisFashions.com, Fififashions.com (Faith Keys)
- h) Twitter: @MykeySpeaks, @TrinityTiara, @RealFaithRocks, @iiWaRRiioR
27. California State Assembly – Letter of Recommendation: 64 AD – for Mykesha
28. Congresswoman Karen Bass, Congressional Letter of Recommendation – 37th District for Mykesha
Other World Music Commission Owned Enterprises and Document (s) Do Not use. The AYLC and LACCDC are still needing capacity building work and the completion of non-profit compliance paperwork/information:
American Youth Leadership Commission, a non-profit leadership organization for the youth and by the Youth!
- The Corporation is a nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation organized exclusively for charitable purposes and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law for charitable purposes.
- The purpose of this corporation is to provide leadership, opportunity, and services to underserved and disadvantaged young people, including refugees and immigrants, in order to facilitate their growth and development as happy, healthy, productive individuals in support of vibrant, sustainable communities. The corporation may utilize the arts, entertainment, and education as catalysts to promote creativity, economic vitality, business and job creation, financial literacy, resiliency, and wellness to provide a foundation and compass for children and youth. This corporation may engage in any lawful act or activity for which a corporation may be organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law.
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
The World Music Commission Corporate Enterprises, Continued…
Los Angeles County Community Development Corporation (Documents): Laurence B Donoghue Esq., Former LA County District Attorney, Agent of Process and the Honorable Jim Dear, City of Carson, CA.
Los Angeles County Community Development Corporation, a non-profit Commercial Real Estate Development Corporation that aspires to work with low income, mixed-used development projects! We introduced this concept to Lt. Governor Gavin Newsome in 2010 with the aim to support low income housing projects, and to eliminate homelessness with the support of the faith and community-based initiatives. That included CBO’s and churches that desired to provide services to the community at-large! The LACCDC plan is proposed as a focused to finance those businesses that lacked the business infrastructure and capacity to get loans and traditional large grants. Website LACCDC.com
The Los Angeles Community Development Corporation was founded by Mykesha A. Robinson, and presented to the University of Southern California as an “Incubator” project for the University of Southern California, Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement.
CA Filing Document(s): Returned amendment document(s)
World Music Commission is an International Community Development Consulting firm based in Los Angeles, California! We believe that successful relationships are culminated globally by supporting our vast network of Celebrities, Music, Technology and Arts Partners! WMC campaigns include both private companies and public sectors of government that support innovation programs for our youth!
Our Past Partners and Projects Include: The Grammys Foundation, US Department of State, Office of Governor Jerry Brown, The Miss Universe Organization and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services, Foster Youth Trust Fund.
The World Music Commission received its Federal Trademark from United States Patent and Trademark Office on December 25, 2012. I hope that you find our unique global program of interest. Please visit our website for more information: www.WorldMusicCommission.com. We welcome your partnership!
Mission: We are a private-sector full service event production company. Our services specialize in musical concerts, political campaign management, fundraising consulting, media and government relations, public-private partnerships, corporate and community events. Our clients are local, state and federal governments, non-profit organizations and private companies that include music record labels. Our mission is to serve the underserved while providing economic relief and capacity-building services through our events and programs.
World Music Commission Family
If you have any questions or suggestions to the author of this campaign, please ask them on the Idea Jump forum in the subject: 7.033 WORLD REFUGEE DAY. SUMMIT FOR HOPE FESTIVAL
To always find out the first news of our platform, subscribe now to our social networks on the page: Multilingual social networks
1. Thank you for your participation!
7. General sponsor of the project.
1 rewards left