My name is Evgeniy Kirichenko, I am from Chimkent in East Kazakhstan. As a child, I enjoyed being one with nature, the beauty of the clouds, the scent of wild flowers. My grandfather had a farm – a few rabbits, which made me very happy, although I had no idea that the time would come when I would make my own rabbit farm.
Many years have passed, now I am as old as my parents were when we lived in the village, and I already have my own family.
I decided to start all over again. I started to build a rabbit farm.
What is done
Several cages have already been built, there are three females and one breeding male. Plot quietly put in order.
What is planned to do
A total of 50 cells to build, provide these cells with automatic drinkers and feeders. Buy breeding livestock rabbits. Build a feed preparation workshop, a slaughterhouse. To provide production with modern technologies that meet all sanitary standards.
A little about the quality of rabbit meat
It’s no secret that rabbit meat is dietary and very useful.
Here are some facts.
Dietary rabbit meat refers to the so-called white meat. The amount of protein in it is higher than in lamb, beef, pork, veal … Rabbit meat, as well as possible, meets the task of increasing the usefulness of protein nutrition and reducing the level of fat in the diet, especially saturated. The vitamin and mineral composition of rabbit meat is superior to almost all other types of meat. The vitamin (C, B6, B12, PP) and mineral (iron, phosphorus, cobalt, manganese, fluorine and potassium) composition of rabbit meat is almost incomparable with any other meat. White meat of rabbits is poor in sodium salts, which makes rabbit meat, along with its other properties, indispensable in the dietary diet. Rabbit meat has always been considered a delicacy and diet product. Many national cuisines (France, Czech Republic, etc.) make extensive use of rabbit to prepare a variety of dishes. These are stews and pies, casseroles and chops, zrazy and salads. Rabbit meat is meat for the most demanding gourmet.
At the moment, our country is very dependent on the import of rabbit meat. For example, China’s share of this meat on the Russian market is 1.9 thousand tons per year. Whereas in Russia the production of rabbit meat is about 70 grams per person per year.
Agree – the numbers are very funny, which opens up a long road for the development of rabbit farms in the Russian Federation.
We want to start solving this problem.
Having built a large rabbit farm, it will be possible to occupy this niche in the Russian market.
Building a farm is also a solution to other problems, such as the organization of jobs in rural areas, raising the standard of living of local residents at the expense of working large-scale production.
As a result, it turns out that production can start a flywheel of events that will have a favorable effect not only on the benefit of individual families, but also on the benefit of the whole village, district, region, and eventually the Russian Federation.
The collected funds will be spent on the following:
- Breeding stock of rabbits of the Californian breed in number of 100 pieces
- Building materials for the manufacture of cells with two compartments for rabbits. 50 cells
- Rabbit feeding hay 5 tons
- Grain for feeding rabbits 2.5 tons
- Salary 2 people * 3 months
To implement this project, we have developed a detailed business plan.
The business plan is based on the personal experience of creating a rabbit farm, which is an additional advantage in the successful implementation of this project.
The collected funds will be enough for a quick start and powerful development of the project.
I sincerely thank you for your support and participation!
If you have any questions or suggestions to the author of this campaign, please ask them on the Idea Jump forum in the subject: 7.016 Rabbit farm in Tula region
To always find out the first news of our platform, subscribe now to our social networks on the page: Multilingual social networks
1. A letter of thanks from our rabbit farm.
2. A letter of thanks from our rabbit farm and a postcard with a photo of a cute rabbit.
200 rewards left
3. A letter of thanks from our rabbit farm and a book with recipes for making rabbit.
100 rewards left
4. Thank-you letter from our rabbit farm, 1.5 kg. rabbit meat and a book with rabbit recipes.
30 rewards left
5. A letter of thanks from our rabbit farm, 1.5 kg. rabbit meat, an exclusive calendar with photos of cute rabbits and a book with recipes for cooking rabbit.
25 rewards left
6. A letter of thanks from our rabbit farm, 1.5 kg. rabbit meat, an exclusive calendar with photos of cute rabbits, a book with recipes for cooking rabbit and designer mittens from rabbit fur.
20 rewards left
7. Thank-you letter from our rabbit farm, 1.5 kg. rabbit meat for three months (once a month), a book with recipes for making rabbit, and designer mittens from rabbit fur.
15 rewards left
8. We will send you 1.5 kg. meat from our farm for six months (once a month), we will send you a letter of thanks, an exclusive calendar with photos of cute rabbits, a book with recipes for making rabbit and designer mittens from rabbit fur. In addition, we will invite you to evaluate the results of our joint efforts, we will tour the farm, treat you with a delicious lunch from village products and show the real flavor of the modern Russian village (number of people is negotiated separately).
10 rewards left
9. We will send you 1.5 kg. meat from our farm throughout the year (once a month). Well, of course, we will send you a letter of thanks, an exclusive calendar with photos of cute rabbits, a book with recipes for cooking rabbit and designer mittens from rabbit fur. In addition, we will invite you to evaluate the results of our joint efforts, we will tour the farm, treat you with a delicious lunch from village products and show the real flavor of the modern Russian village (number of people is negotiated separately).
5 rewards left