There is a story in our society: writers write, they are many, they are rabid, they all want to convey what they are whispered from above, and if they happen, they then sit with this book as archivists, dust moths blow, pages scroll – place, like everything. Books are written a lot, and readers reach units, and what to do about it?
So the writer and the miniaturist decided to organize such a social project: Book theaters. This is fortune telling, and entertainment, and a voluminous annotation, you can immediately see what was coming to the fore: birds and airships flying to paradise, or a magical settlement where people celebrate life by riding on boats in the center of the universe. All this can be seen by entering a bookstore.
Stand such theaters-commodes will be in bars and restaurants. In each of several boxes: one for accepting notes, the second for issuing cards with phrases. This mini-reading, and a new form of selling books – on the fragments. Remember there were such wooden music box? So why not do the same for art works.
We really need your support in order to purchase materials and pay for the miniaturist’s work, as well as talk about chests of drawers with quotes to the general public and start a conversation about how to help people who have chosen art to do their work for as long as they build their skills. So that they no longer have to finally take the crumbs from the pigeons.
About the participants:
- Yuna Letts, the author of five books, the finalist of the Debut Prize, the semifinalist of the “Russian Award”, the Voloshin Contest, the Literary Prize named after. A. Pyatigorsky and the National Bestseller Award. Publications in collections: Squaring the Circle, “Red Camel”. Publications in literary journals: “Neva”, “Friendship of Peoples”, “New Youth”, Idiot, The Fabler. Translations into foreign languages: The Sandbank; The Missions Exchange; The Little Flower from the Hollow // Squaring the Circle.
- Lyubov Skupova, artist, member of the International Art Fund, the Union of Designers of Moscow and the Association of Russian Artists in Paris. Works are in private collections around the world. Awarded a number of diplomas and diplomas of Russian and foreign exhibitions, competitions, as well as the Order of Catherine the Great III degree.
So, we’re going to combine this and this:
If you have any questions or suggestions to the author of this campaign, please ask them on the Idea Jump forum in the subject: 7.006 Book theaters
To always find out the first news of our platform, subscribe now to our social networks on the page: Multilingual social networks
$3 - $14
1. To support for any amount. Thanks, I do not need a reward, I just want to support the project.
$15 - $49
2. A card with a handwritten fragment (you personally). You ask a question or a topic, the author writes the text, puts the handwritten card in an envelope and sends it by mail to any country in the world.
$50 - $99
3. Verbal portrait (first impression). The author writes your verbal portrait on the basis of that impression which will be received from acquaintance. The text is sent by e-mail.
$100 - $249
4. All the books of Yuna Letts with signatures + a set of handwritten quotations. Four pieces: "Where the blue grows", "The rustle of the philosopher running on his axis", "The Lookout", "Mainland North, where they make glass people". Some of them are not found in stores.
$250 - $1499
5. A story about you + a set of handwritten quotes. You will meet the author, he will shake out your soul, make a text out of it and send it to you by mail. More information: http://lararium.tilda.ws/stories
$1500 - $2199
6. A kiosk theater with the symbols of your restaurant. A kiosk theater with a magical situation that will take place in the interior of your restaurant.
$2200 or more
7. Creating your personal cabinet de curiosités. We will create a house with a large study, where you can hang miniatures of your favorite paintings, make a library, put whatever furniture you want. If you want, there will be a dog or a peacock, and in the street there is a rose garden and a swing. Anything, this is your personal cabinet de curiosités.